THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE.
Maybe is Maybelline or Maybe its not! Everyone has their go to, “I can’t-live-without” makeup product. In this world, that product should be your foundation. The baseline, the goalie, the slam dunk of your face. Your foundation is the most important piece of it all. If you’re not getting it, It’s the basis of your overall glam! If you don’t have the right foundation, throw the whole look away! We all know that if the makeup “ain’t hittin”, then you feel completely disheveled.
We have all undergone our personal growth with foundation. This includes a lot of cakey applications, skin breakouts and YouTube tutorials. We’ve all learned a lot! Today, we are giving our top picks for super flawless skin. No more tutorials, no more un-finished looks just blending and flawless faces.
As moms we have all had our instances of throwing a quick look together or what we call “the fast face” on, to hurry up and get out the door. These products have been tested by moms with fast-paced lifestyles for long wear, full coverage, and a great shade range. So ladies, today we are covering those overcooked under eyes and creating a well-balanced perfect foundation list for you! Your search for the top 8 foundations stops today!
1) Nars Soft Matte Complete Foundation (Best Longwear)
$42.00 at Sephora
2) Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte (Most Matte Foundation)
$39 at Sephora
3) Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick (Best Blurring Finish)
Coverage: Light to Full (buildable)
$39 at Sephora
4) Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation (Best for radiance)
Coverage: Medium (buildable)
$49 at Charlotte Tilbury
5) Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (Best Affordable Foundation)
Finish: Natural Matte
$6.94 at Walmart.com
6) ILIA True Skin Foundation (Best Clean)
$54 at Sephora
7) Make Up Forever HD Skin Foundation (Best Blendable)
$45 at Sephora
8) Loreal Infallible Fresh Wear (Best Value)
Coverage: Medium to Full
Finish: Satin finish
$12.99 at Target